Sponsoring or partnering – others call it advertising – is placing an advertisement for your company, organization or cause on the CCAC website. Your ad appears on ALL our many pages, and we accept only a few ads at a time. CCAC distributes your information also to hundreds of CCAC members, and thousands of friends, fans and followers. Sponsoring of other forms (donations, special events, and new ideas) are most welcome also. CCACaptioning@gmail.com.
We are taking only a few ads every 6-12 months. You will be seen! Your contribution is a great way to support all the captioning advocacy, education, and raising awareness that CCAC volunteers do every day, like no one else. The revenue is used solely for captioning advocacy activities. CCAC is the only official non-profit of all volunteers that does this internationally.
CCAC is an official 501(c)3 non-profit organization (charity). Donations are tax-deductible.
The CCAC Mission is Inclusion of Quality Captioning Universally. We are advocates, not a company selling services. More training for providers globally is needed, and consumers often need information and encouragement to ask for captioning. So many individuals and groups, even in the USA, have no idea that access and inclusion can be achieved with quality captioning (for all media, and for live events also).
Advertisement rates are very reasonable. Email CCACaptioning@gmail.com.and read below….
More information on this page also: http://ccacaptioning.org/advertise/ and in brief:
New Rates Here for 2015-2017
- Small vertical ad that will fit in the side bar (side column) of the CCAC webpage. $50 per month, six months or 12 months order paid in advance for for-profit companies. For non-profits or appropriate individuals, $40 per month, six months paid in advance, or 12 months, paid in advance please.
- Sizing for a small ad seems to be this: 187px wide and 250px tall
- Your image, your ad, is requested in GIF or JPEG format.
- Your ad goes on EACH page of the CCAC website – and there are many!
- CCAC also mentions you monthly or more on social media and in the CCAC members forum and other communications. Our reach is huge – we have over 5000 friends, fans, and followers on social media. CCAC also has over 800 actual members of the CCAC. We publish a CCAC blog in addition to all these many webpages. CCAC will mention our partners (advertisers) monthly to all.
- CCAC reserves to the right to review and select the ads that fit our community. Please submit your interest however, there is space open now. Email: CCACaptioning@gmail.com
Each ad can include a link to your organization’s website.
The CCAC newsletter, The Power of Captioning, published in 2012, was the first place we had advertisers. All issues are stored now here, with many informative articles. See the drop down menu on this page. Ads now appear on the CCAC website.