UPDATE MARCH 2014 – Sponsoring, or as some say, partnering – is essentially placing an advertisementfor the CCAC to publish and distribute in its website – many pages! Also, to show to thousands of friends, fans, followers and CCAC members – to say thanks to the sponsor for this sort of support from any organization or individual for the CCAC mission and volunteer captioning advocacy activities.
Sponsors or partners are also invited to discuss “sponsorship or support” for a selected advocacy event or project. Email CCACaptioning@gmail.com
All revenue goes solely for CCAC captioning advocacy activities. There is no rent, no paid staff. There are annual operating expenses kept to a minimum, and also captioning advocacy expenses.
In January 2014, CCAC reminded all that annual contributions are invited and encouraged for continuing participation. These donations are separate from advertisements or sponsors. Providers and consumers both appreciate the many educational, raising awareness, and advocacy activities in the CCAC. The simple goal is to expand equal communication access for all with inclusion of quality captioning universally. More training for providers globally is needed, and consumers often need information and encouragement to ask for captioning. Both consumers, providers, and many others know the value of captioning and inclusion. Millions are deaf or have a hearing loss, and sign languages serve only a small percentage. Captioning, on all media, and real time (called RTC, CART or STTR) is vital also for millions of others for language and learning needs.
The CCAC newsletter was published in 2012 and is public here. Lots of informative articles! If you care to re-publish any of them, just ask please.
Instead of a newsletter, CCAC now takes small advertisements on the CCAC webpages. We welcome your inquiries. Rates are reasonable. CCAC publishing (web, blog, social media and more) reaches many huge networks in addition to about 5,000 actual CCAC members, friends, fans, and followers. Email CCACaptioning@gmail.com.and read below….
More information on this page also: http://ccacaptioning.org/advertise/ and in brief:
Rates Here for 2014:
- Small vertical ad that will fit in the side bar (side column) of the CCAC webapge. Email for sizing. $100 per month, six months order paid in advance.
- Sizing for a small ad seems to be this: 187px wide and 250px tall
- Your image, your ad, is requested in GIF or JPEG format.
- Your ad goes on EACH page of the CCAC website – and there are many!
- CCAC also mentions you monthly on social media and in the CCAC members forum and other communications. Our reach is huge – we have over 5000 friends, fans, and followers on social media. CCAC also has over 800 actual members of the CCAC. We publish a CCAC blog in addition to all these many webpages. CCAC will mention our partners (advertisers) monthly to all.
- Our website does not get 10,000 hits yet – yet we are building it rapidly.
- The pricing here is a valuable pricing – low in terms of the number of people who will know about your ad with us, not only on the website but also on social media where our activity is vigorous and frequent, and for placement on all our webpages.
Each ad can include a link to your organization’s website.
2012: A CCAC newsletter The Power of Captioning© was launched and published six times in 2012. Articles from all issues can be accessed on this website by clicking on the items under the newsletter tab on the menu bar above. Worth reading any year – chock full of information.
All issues are also in pdf format for distribution (with attribution to the website please).
Issue 6 is available now here: https://app.verticalresponse.com/tmp_storage_proxy/vm-app06.sf/opy-of-he-ower-of-aptioning-ov-20-519890339.pdf. It and all earlier issues can be found on this website. Click on the newsletter tab in the menu above. If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com.