Sponsoring, or as some say, partnering – others call it advertising – is essentially placing an advertisement for your company, organization or cause on the CCAC website – it will appear on ALL our many pages, and we accept only a few ads at a time. CCAC distributes your information also to hundreds of CCAC members, and thousands of friends, fans and followers. Sponsoring of other forms (donations, special events, and new ideas) are most welcome also. CCACaptioning@gmail.com.
We are taking only a few ads every 6-12 months. You will be seen! Your contribution is a great way to support all the captioning advocacy, education, and raising awareness that CCAC volunteers do regularly, like none other. The revenue for the CCAC is used solely for captioning advocacy activities. CCAC is the place to be for captioning advocacy, and is the only official non-profit of all volunteers that does this internationally. We applaud all the many individuals and groups on social media now doing this actively. This has bloomed well during the six energetic years of CCAC existence and captioning inclusion activism!
CCAC, a huge community online across the USA and internationally, is an official 501(c)3 non-profit organization (charity). Your ad allows you to make a contribution to CCAC’s important work.
The CCAC Mission = Inclusion of Quality Captioning Universally. We are advocates, not a company selling services. More training for providers globally is needed, and consumers often need information and encouragement to ask for captioning. So many individuals and groups, even in the USA, have no idea that access and inclusion can be achieved with quality captioning (for all media, and for live events also). Captioning is not only for millions with hearing loss (the great majority of us do not use sign language). Captioning also boosts learning for hearing students, raises literacy, teaches languages, is used by people with autism, with tinnitus and no hearing loss, is great in any noisy environment, is appreciated and used by hearing people too (see newsletters of the CCAC – the list of good reasons grows and grows!).
The CCAC newsletter was published in 2012 and is public here online. Lots of informative articles! If you care to re-publish any of them, just ask please.
CCAC small advertisement rates are very reasonable. Email CCACaptioning@gmail.com.and read below….
More information on this page also: http://ccacaptioning.org/advertise/ and in brief:
New Rates Here for 2015-2016:
- Small vertical ad that will fit in the side bar (side column) of the CCAC webapge. $50 per month, six months or 12 months order paid in advance for for-profit companies. For non-profits or appropriate individuals, $40 per month, six months paid in advance, or 12 months, paid in advance please.
- Sizing for a small ad seems to be this: 187px wide and 250px tall
- Your image, your ad, is requested in GIF or JPEG format.
- Your ad goes on EACH page of the CCAC website – and there are many!
- CCAC also mentions you monthly or more on social media and in the CCAC members forum and other communications. Our reach is huge – we have over 5000 friends, fans, and followers on social media. CCAC also has over 800 actual members of the CCAC. We publish a CCAC blog in addition to all these many webpages. CCAC will mention our partners (advertisers) monthly to all.
- CCAC reserves to the right to review and select the ads that fit our community. Please submit your interest however, there is space open now. Email: CCACaptioning@gmail.com
Each ad can include a link to your organization’s website.
2012: A CCAC newsletter The Power of Captioning© was launched and published six times in 2012. Articles from all issues can be accessed on this website by clicking on the items under the newsletter tab on the menu bar above. Worth reading any year – chock full of information.
All issues are also in pdf format for distribution (with attribution to the website please).
Issue 6 is available now here: https://app.verticalresponse.com/tmp_storage_proxy/vm-app06.sf/opy-of-he-ower-of-aptioning-ov-20-519890339.pdf. It and all earlier issues can be found on this website. Click on the SPONSOR tab for the undermenu top find all issues there. If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.